From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2015 2:58 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Re: Help With JBL Flip 2 Needed

I've just been looking at some reviews, its certainly one of the better
mini blue tooth speaker sets out there for its price but I won't be
buying one given I have a Bose Soundlink Mini model, I've had it for 12
months and Bose released an updated version which I may get in the
future but perhaps you can clear something up for me.

Why did you buy this JBL model if the victor Reader stream doesn't have
Bluetooth? I mean you could get far cheaper solutions with an Aux-in and
without blue tooth.

On 6/08/2015 1:23 PM, Tom Kaufman wrote:
> Hello list:  Today I purchased the JBL Flip 2 Blue Tooth speaker from
Radio

--

Those who don't need help are prepared to help themselves