From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2015 10:47 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Re: Help With JBL Flip 2 Needed

Don't get me wrong, this speaker seems to be a good choice given its
price but anyone who waits for Humans Beware to do something or other
and buys a pair of speakers just because they might is living in a fools
paradise, I'm sure I read on a list not all that long ago - may have
even been this list - that Humans Beware had no intention whatever of
introducing Bluetooth to the Victor Reader stream, the claim was made
that a survey had been done and users of Victor weren't interested in
anything so practical and that's a shame as adding Bluetooth would have
added huge potential to the stream by making it compatible with a whole
heap of devices such as your JBL, making it compatible with hearing
instruments and so it goes on.

Again, I'm not having shots but just a pair of speakers would have been
for the purposes of the Victor Reader Stream, if one day - by chance -
Humans Beware came out with a Bluetooth model then look at the option
then as there will be a whole new set of Bluetooth gadgets around if and
when that day ever arrives.

--

Those who don't need help are prepared to help themselves