Again I repeat, if you like Bose then that’s totally up to you but they are
certainly not the best by any manner of means and - if you pay for a Bose
something - then most likely you can get something far better for the same
price, that’s just the way it is.

Having said all that I doubt whether the Bose Bluetooth Soundlink Mini can
easily be beaten for its price but the SoundLink III certainly can, the B&W T7.