To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 11:35 PM
Subject: RE: 24 bit recording

H that platinum thing is a package of Nero Software. The program we're
interested in here is Nero Burning Rom. I tried it and yes it works with
Jaws. I used JAWS 16 to do it. Yeah it sounds like it could be a CD drive
issue. Also almost time for a new PC. Unless you built it or want to put a
new burner in it. Maybe for you 96 24 bit may not make much sence after all.
I just do know though that your final product would be better since it
started out as HD. Were I to get 1 of these or the LS 100s I'd set it to 96
24 bit. But then again, I'm an HD audio guy, I'm a Blu-Ray disk guy,
different needs. I love HD audio. The Zoom F8 will do 192 KHZ at 24 bit like
the 700 recorders from Sound Devices.