its about time they released it
had no idea that they released a new version

On 12/23/2015 2:12 PM, Larry Higgins wrote:
Hello listers,

Just wanted to know if any of you have used the latest version of Winamp from Radionomy? If so, how accessible is it with screen readers? I found out that the there is apparently only two versions, pro and light, and the pro is around $19.00.

I might consider springing for the Pro version if I knew that it was actually worth it, or maybe another way of putting it, if it wouldn't break all of my presets and WE scripts/apps. I'd far rather use the old version for as long as I can, rather than destroying a perfectly working Winamp listening environment.