From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: 25 January 2016 08:17 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: playing media files through more than one output

Interesting question.

I can immediately think of how this could be done on a Mac as Audio Hijack 3
would allow you to do this without question and without fuss so yeah,
interesting to see how one might go about doing this on a Windows PC.

I do that sort of thing all the time actually using my Radiologic Broadcasting
software so the scenario you’re illustrating does have its place.

> On 25 Jan 2016, at 5:10 PM, André van Deventer <andred...@webafrica.org.za>
> wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> I realize the subject line might be a bit confusing so please let me explain.
>
> I have been wondering for some time whether it is possible to play media
> files like mp3 files for example through two different sound cards at the
> same time.   I realize that this may sound unusual but I may have need of
> someth9ing like this in the near future.
>
> Say for example you have two different usb sound devices and you would like
> to have the music to come through both of these devices?  Is such a thing
> possible?
>
> Regards
>
> Andre
>

> ---

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.

---