From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: 25 January 2016 09:58 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: playing media files through more than one output

Praise for your B&W dealer from me and he’s absolutely right about the demand,
I mean we’re talking about a rather expensive set of computer speakers are we
not and its very difficult to convince a person that they should by a set of
these speakers when they can go and buy some junk for a 20th of the price and
be satisfied - that is until they actually hear the B&W desktop speakers for
the first time -.

Regarding reproduction of an orchestra? I won’t say they sound as good as my
Addax Transmission Lines in the lounge room but for a desktop speaker they’re
not too far off, again your dealer hit the mark, “Be Realistic” but - unless
I’m incredibly wrong - be prepared to be a little pleasantly surprised too.

Please post your thoughts when you get your new toy.