Dude VR sound would be epic!

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Devin Prater
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 1:52 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Re: Apple's iPhone 7 WILL dump the headphone socket | DailyMail Online

Another thing. What if they make headphones with a lightning connector? What if
they have two lightning ports on the phone? What if the headphones can monitor
health data like the Apple watch? What if they can do virtual reality stuff,
like moving sound as one moves the head? Think.

Sent from my iPhone