Fra: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] På vegne af Andy Logue
Sendt: 21. marts 2016 20:46
Til: PC Audio Discussion List
Emne: Re: Thinking seriously on an Imac rather than a new Windows 10

Hi Devon and Hamit.

I've always wanted to check out a mac computer but because ive been so
brainwashed in Microsoft, I didn't  have the self confidence to try it out
for myself.

What I was thinking was to keep my old Windows machine active for my mail
and so on, but the Mac could sit alone in another room and if I spend some
time each day, then I should be able to grasp the basic?  eh?  Especially if
I joined a blind mac list.

One thing I have already found out that my Imac Store, which is in glasgow,
will spend up to an hour with a new customer in the shop.  Perhaps they may
be interessted in offering me a little more start-up time, given my
blindness?  Worth checking out eh?

Thanks for your ideas guys.  For the meantime, I'm going to check out
everything I can on the Imac Retina on the webpage.

Thanks again.
Andy.