That’s all fine in theory yes but what about the extra features and bug fixes
in the latest updates? That’s the whole point of updating software - not just
to add feature requests or new concepts - but also to fix bugs, performance
issues and so on.

> On 20 Apr 2016, at 8:37 AM, Joe Paton <j...@vi-ability.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Kelly,
>
> If the version you are running is doing that you want, then, stay with it.
> Download the update by all means, then you have it if you perhapse need to
> re-install.
>
> Save your settings as well, then you are as close to fireproof as you can be
> in
> the sun.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Joe
>

> On Tue, 19 Apr 2016 16:32:30 -0600
> Kelly Sapergia <ksaper...@sasktel.net> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I've been using GoldWave 5.70 since last year, and really like it. However,
> I'm wondering if it's worth upgrading to version 6? When I purchased the
> program, I heard from some friends on Twitter that there were some
> accessibility issues with version 6. I'm wondering if that's still the case
> today?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Yours Sincerely,
> Kelly John Sapergia
> Show Host and Production Director
> The Global Voice Internet Radio
> http://www.theglobalvoice.info
>
> Personal Website: http://www.ksapergia.net
> Business Website (KJS Productions): http://www.kjsproductions.com
> Follow me on Twitter at: kjsapergia
>
> --
> Joe Paton <j...@vi-ability.demon.co.uk>

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.