I love my echo!  Can't be without it!

On 6/18/2016 3:39 AM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
I'm thinking of buying one of these and the review linked to here was certainly both a good read and an eye opener.

I've contacted a store on eBay which has these units in stock to see if the procedures outlined in the review for setup are the same or whether updates have been applied to the firmware to make the Echo more location friendly, certainly its a plus to be able to order the box locally rahter than import it from the U.S. as the Australian reviewer had to do.

Anyway have a read and see what you think.

Perhaps someone in the U.K. has an Amazon Echo and can tell us how they went with it.

Or perhaps its native U.S. users might be able to fill us in too!

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2015/12/becoming-an-aussie-the-story-of-alexa-the-us-born-amazon-echo/