Not difficult at all. No other languages or regions were available. Basicly, it goes like this....

1. Plug in the echo, and it'll prompt you to open the amazon alexa app, found in the iOS app store for free. It's a good idea to sign in before you set up your echo so you can just get to the setup process.

2.  Next you'll be asked to connect it to your Wi-fi network.

You'll need to go into your wi-fi settings on your iDevice and you should then see a connection called Amazon xxx. the last 3 x's denote a numberwords, so you could hear something like Amazon 72, or Amazon 32u, or something similar. Either way if it says Amazon that's a safe bet that it's been found.

3. Next, go back to the Alexa app, and you should see your wi-fi network listed. Double tap on the name of your network and you'll then be asked for your wi-fi password so your Amazon echo can

finally connect. Enter your password and press connect. It's as easy as that! You can also enter your location to get content that's nearest to you, but I'm not sure if Australia is

supported just yet. But it's not too bad. The app is mostly accessible, just remember that the navigation menu element is your friend. when you double-tap on that, it'll show a list of echo connected devices, so choose yours from the list and you can manage it from there. I hope this helps!