But that wasn't the question I asked was it?

On 17/09/2016 8:19 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Hmm, I thought the Plextalk Pocket had been discontinued?

On 17 Sep 2016, at 6:17 PM, Andrea Sherry <sherr...@wideband.net.au> wrote:

I have purchased and await delivery of this player.

Is there a list for users of this machine?

Andrea

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and
make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.