Pity that you can't get cover or insurance for these things as you can with mobile phones thus if anything goes wrong the problem can be attended to or the product replaced.

On 18/09/2016 10:08 AM, Andrea Sherry wrote:
Well anything rather than purchase another Stream

Andrea

On 18/09/2016 5:23 AM, Norma A. Boge wrote:
Andrea, I was asked the same question about the Book port Plus. Evidently you and I are conjuring some magic or something by obtaining these players
that are supposedly discontinued. Hmmmm...

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Andrea
Sherry
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 5:38 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Plextalk Pocket Linio Talking Book Player

But that wasn't the question I asked was it?

On 17/09/2016 8:19 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Hmm, I thought the Plextalk Pocket had been discontinued?

On 17 Sep 2016, at 6:17 PM, Andrea Sherry <sherr...@wideband.net.au>
wrote:
I have purchased and await delivery of this player.

Is there a list for users of this machine?

Andrea

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can
start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.