Yep, will be doing that this weekend, have some lost  45’s bought from Vinyl
Australia to sample and I’ve got the old Aiwa Turntable prepared and ready,
have one of the computers here connected to the line-out of the Rotal Amp which
has a truly superb Fono stage built-in.
I have both the Mac and Windows versions of Vinyl Studio Pro so it will be
interesting to see which I get better access to, the Mac or the Windows
version, at this early stage they both seem rather equal.

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.