Hi,
wow I thought the ls-14 had been discontinued and replaced by the ls-pII which I didn't find to be as good in quality as the 14 to my ears though it does finally boast a talking clock setting menu yay for that I guess. As always we'll enjoy reading of your experiences therein.
Robin

-----Original Message----- From: Dane Trethowan
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 11:26 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: The state of Olympus recorders these days

So I have the DM4 and Dm7, soon to be getting the LS14 and Ls100, I use all for different recording applications as some models have strengths whilst others have weaknesses. So I’ve named the four models I’ll be using and I’m wondering are their any other current Olympus models I should be looking at for any particular reasons? The portable audio and video recorder market out there seems to be absolutely saturated now with all the big names, Marantz, Taskam, Foxtex and Boss just to name a few, has anyone had any hands on experience with any other portable audio recorders.
And yep, I have the Zoom H6, a wonderful machine indeed.

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the halfwits in this world behind.