Yes you don't need to buy it it's 100 percent free. long as you have a web browser, an iPhone or iPod touch and the oo tunes app, you can listen any number of ways. http://www.blindy.tv is the site you want to visit.

On 9/28/2016 4:39 PM, Kenny wrote:
It's not an app. It's a website that provides 5 different Described Video audio streams. You can simply visit http://www.blindy.tv and check it out. You will really like it. The service is free.

-----Original Message----- From: Vicky Vaughan
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 3:10 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Very Nice Streaming Described Video Service I Just Came Across.

Hi Kenny, Is Blindy TV an app or something we need to subscribe to?

Please give us some more information. I would very much like to get it! I am THRILLED to hear that I will be able to get described Star Trek The Original
Series!! For that alone it is definitely worth buying.

Sincerely, Vicky l

-----Original Message----- From: Kenny