Yes indeed and I’ve just chosen my gift, the B&W T7 Bluetooth Speaker, I’ve
heard it often enough so now time to own one.
The B&W T7 is - in my view without a doubt - one of the best Bluetooth speakers
to own and - whilst a little more expensive then some - its not outrageously
so, in Australia the B&W T7 retails for $549 so I reckon it would be around two
thirds of that in the U.S.
Naturally the B&W T7 has AptX decoding as standard and a very good battery life
to boot, 19 hours from a full charge.
Anyhow I’ll write more about the product when it arrives.

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.