Thanks for that.

I don't always expect people to agree with me and its those disagreements and other opinions that add interest to the topic under discussion.

A study was published recently which found that very few people these days have an interest or a hobby which I find astonishing.

There are many and varied interests and hobbies just as there are many and varied types of people around but not having an interest or a hobby is totally unimaginable to me and I'm sure to many others here.

I have many interests and hobbies and obviously some of these are radio, audio and computers.

I value the input from others here such as Mary, the various John's and so on, hopefully others will contribute and relate their experiences.

It doesn't matter what you're favorite audio equipment is, you may be perfectly content with a $40 pair of computer speakers or you might have some sort of exotic pure beast that you'd like to tell us about, we're all ears.