Hi,
I guess it's 64 gig, but be aware that you can attach an external USB
harddisk to it via the accompanying usb adapter.

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] På vegne af Kenny
Sendt: 26. oktober 2016 12:40
Til: 'PC Audio Discussion List' <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Emne: Recommendations for a Large Capacity SD Card for my VRS?

                Hello,

I'm looking to purchase a large capacity card to store a large quantity of
OTR shows encoded in MP3 format on. I'm sick of swapping 64 GB cards for
listening to various genres saved on several SD cards. Just want one big boy
card to put the majority of them on.

What is the largest capacity SD card the Victory Reader Stream can handle?
Also what is the best brand to buy that will last the longest period of
time?

Thanks for any recommendations.