The "favorites" _is_ part of the stream!  Therefore, you can "favorite" a
station right from the stream!
Tom Kaufman

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2016 6:11 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Re: VRS & Internet Radio

It shouldn't have any limits as the "Favourites" function isn't actually
a part of the Stream itself, - if all the other Internet radio sets I
know of are anything to go by - Favorites are stored online and the
radio accesses that list when it needs to.

--

"Oh, I'm an activist and I'm OK / I sleep all night and I tweet all day."