These are two separate areas. Humanware does have some set stations for various
regions around the world. However, the individual user can create a personal
favorite by pressing the bookmark button.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2016 8:26 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: VRS & Internet Radio

Exactly yes but the list of favorites itself - unless I'm very much mistaken -
is stored online.

If the VRStream has done its work properly then you should be actually able to
access those Favorites in a web browser and configure them manually, VRstream
or no VRstream, all other Internet radios use this service.

--

"Oh, I'm an activist and I'm OK / I sleep all night and I tweet all day."