That's the thing about technology, that's why some prefer pc's and others really love their mac and scream to the world how amazing it is. That's just how it works. we just need to try different things and figure out what works the best for us as individuals. what may work for you may not work for me, and that's just fine. that's how it should be. being individuals is fun.