Hi. Ok, i've tried out Exact Audio Copy, and i have a couple issues. First, i have been all over every possible option imaginable, and I can not, for the life of me figure out how to choose a format to rip the cd i've got. Second, there is an option in there as to what to do after the cd is complete, and I'm not sure i like any of the options. the 3 i've got are shutdown, restart or hybernate. I don't want the program to do any of these, i just want the pc to be left on, as is. So as nice as the program is, i'm not sure if this program fits my needs, at least not yet! if anyone knows how to fix these 2 things it'd help lots.