From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 6:13 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: How to record phone calls - How-To - PC Advisor

Here's a very wide ranging article I found on the subject of how to record
phone calls - whether you're using a standard telephone or mobile system -, I
really don't know why other list members don't turn to Google first as they'd
save quite a bit of time and come up with answers to questions in seconds
<smile>.
http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/audio/how-record-phone-calls-3508046/

--

“Oh, I’m an activist and I’m OK / I sleep all night and I tweet all day.”

---