Well let’s get one thing clear, I don’t advise anyone to purchase anything
particularly when it comes to speakers as they’re a very subjective thing.
What I do advise people to do is to go out to a store and listen to what’s on
display.
B&W aren’t the only speaker manufacturer around offering premium computer
speakers, Keff is another worth contender so go to google and search for
something like best computer speakers, research the products and let your ears
be your guide.
Enjoy your MM1’s