Hey,

I just recently got this new bluetooth speaker and thought I'd quickly rave
about it. It is made by a company called Marley and is called Get Together. I
picked it up because it was in my price range. It cost me $180 at a Canadian
store called Visions Electronics. The guy said it goes for about $209. This is
in Canadian dollars. I love the sound of it. It has a good amount of bass and
is very clear. I also like it because it makes a sound when it turns on, turns
off and connects to a device. I just thought I'd mention it to anybody who's
looking for a nice bluetooth speaker. Best,
Jesse Tregarthen

Sent from my iPhone