Thanks Kenny. I have downloaded it and will try it out. I have been using "mp3gain" until now but will give this one a try.

Thanks.
Howard
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kenny" <richardkenny...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2017 5:29 PM
Subject: Here's a Cool Little Program for Raising the Volume of Audio Files.

Hello,

I was looking for a small Windows program for raising the volume of some of my OTR MP3 files that were barely audible.

Came across the following:
www.mp3volumer.com

This program does a great job at doing exactly what I wanted. In addition, it allows you to encode the audio file into another format. Completely accessible to JAWS.

Very very fast!
 You can also batch process an entire folder too.

Thought I would share this find with the group.

Have a good day!

-Kenny