From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of
plrussi...@comcast.net
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2017 10:16 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: program to convert m4b files to mp3 and split into chapters

Hello list.  I’m looking for a good accessible program to convert a audio book
that’s in .m4b format into mp3 and split the file into chapters automatically
if possible; please let me know what is accessible with most screen reading
programs; I heard Audacity can do this but one must look at the timing of when
chapters start and end; I’m looking for a usable program that’ll find any
chapter markers and do the splitting automatically.  Thanks in advance for any
info you can give me.

Sincerely, Peter Russillo