So another new product from humanware but again I think they're missing so many points as Humanware tend to do these days in my opinion.

Yeah okay, we know about Talking Book players and we've used them for years.

Yeah, we know about GPS navigation products and we use iPhones and other similar devices.

So it does surprise me that Humanware hasn't brought out a voice activated device like the Google Home or Amazon Echo that does all this sort of stuff.

Anyway here's the new device from our dear friends at Humanware so make what you will of this.

http://store.humanware.com/heu/victor-reader-trek-talking-book-player-gps.html

--

"Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life"