Andy

We are at UCSB for singles. I think pccs is still 2 divisions.

John

Sent from my iPhone

John Vandemoer
Head Coach
Stanford Sailing Team
650.387.2674 (M)
650.723.2811 (O)
www.gostanford.com<http://www.gostanford.com>

On Aug 7, 2017, at 3:51 PM, Andrew Johnson
<bowssail...@yahoo.com<mailto:bowssail...@yahoo.com>> wrote:

Gang:   Just confirming.   We are at UCSB for sure for the singlehanded
regatta, correct?   I am quite certain we agreed that the fall dinghy regatta
at UCSB would have 3 divisions.   It says 2 on the google docs deal.   I am
going to start buying tickets soon and want to make sure we are on the right
track on how many people we need to bring.   Last year we had the most sailors
in the singlehanded regatta and the charter costs were crazy expensive.   Our
participation level this year will depend greatly on the number of boats we can
find in SB.   Do any of you have any thoughts on this?

thank you

Andy Johnson

On Wednesday, August 2, 2017 4:12 PM, John N Vandemoer via PCCSC