Hi all,

I just wanted to see if I could contribute to this discussion, as I have
notes for what we decided on at the PCCSC meeting last fall.  I have
attached the notes to this email, but for clarity I have listed some of the
most relevant points below.  Please keep in mind that many of the dates
listed in the document were tentative at the time and may have changed
since then.

As of November 2016 we had all decided:
- Women's PCCs were scheduled to be at USC, but Brad showed interest in
moving them to UCSB.
- Fall PCCs would be 3 divisions, but would be scored separately as 2
divisions for any qualification decisions.
- The venue for singlehanded was still TBD.

Hoping this helps,

Paul Chyz
USC Class of 2018