Teams,

In reviewing Spring RP information I am seeing a lot of unregistered
sailors, a lot of missing RP information and a few instances of teams not
following interconference rules.

To avoid any future penalties please have your sailors register in the ICSA
Database here: https://ts.collegesailing.org/sailor-registration  Every
member of your team must do this once and it should roll over each season
that they have eligibility.  It is your responsibility to double check
**BEFORE** the regatta starts and email me then if there are problems.

To be able to enter RP information at a regatta you need a
Techscore account.  If you are already registered as a student and cannot
edit RP information after logging in here: https://ts.collegesailing.org/
email me and I can add RP editing ability to your account.  If you are a
coach you need to sign up here: https://ts.collegesailing.org/register

Best

Danielle

--
Danielle M. Richards
*Interconference Regatta Coordinator, Secretary*
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Hi2GbuBZXng89WfG63PgYKpcwgJXl9ThTGD7uKdLIe4/edit#gid=0>
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1byMrbJbEVDiq5I-RieaQM7x2wekgwMJNTkvTtiRZ23A/edit#gid=920047653>
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CWnUFSNzh69em4RlJ4-ike9k-2IHEH8ytMBDMxh6saM/edit>