Kieran:    It is nice that UVA would like to come to the Rainbow Invite.
Have your team participated in any coed or womens regattas during the fall
semester?   Would you bring a womens or coed team?   Housing is on your own to
figure out.
thank you
Andy Johnson UH Sailing Coach
    On Friday, October 15, 2021, 3:00:46 AM HST, Kieran McMahon