Exactly.  I agree that a new bit in the SVEC object is the way to do this.

Thanks,

Nic

________________________________
From: Fabien Verhaeghe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 20 November 2008 17:00
To: Nic Neate; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
pce@ietf.org
Subject: RE: Comment on draft-ietf-pce-pcep-p2mp-extensions

Hi Nic,

Just to be sure we understand, can you please confirm that the following
definition corresponds to what you name "S2L sub-path diversity":

For each leaf Ln the path from S to Ln in the primary P2MP LSP is Link (or node
or SRLG) diverse with the S to Ln path in the secondary P2MP LSP.

If this is correct I also think this is a good suggestion that would be easily
fulfilled by defining a new bit in the SVEC object in next draft version.

BR
Fabien