Hi Deborah, hi Spencer,

Spencer, thanks for adding on to this. Yes, that’s where my concern comes from.

I know that this only tries to use what's already done in RFC7471 (OSPF) and
RFC7810 (ISIS) but the wording is used differently there. Sorry for being picky
but as this is actually only a wording issue it can probably be resolved easy.
The point is RFC7471 and RFC7810 carefully only talk about the current
measurement value (which could have been measured over a long time period - and
therefore is an average for this measurement time period). Or the talk about
the actual utilization compared to the reserved bandwidth which is actually
what is probably meant here.

What’s about the following change to the abstract:

Either remove the brackets:

"The link bandwidth utilization is another
   important factor to consider during path computation.“

Or write down what Dhruv actually said:

„The link bandwidth utilization (the actual
   bandwidth used without any reserved bandwidth) is another
   important factor to consider during path computation.“

For other comments, please see may next mail in reply to Dhruv's mail.

Mirja