Hi, All:

Didn't get time to introduce PCEP extension for SFC support:

Here is the update of
draft-wu-pce-traffic-steering-sfc-11<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-pce-traffic-steering-sfc-11>,

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/98/slides/slides-98-pce-42-pcep-extensions-for-sfc-00.pdf

This draft provides PCEP extension to address Path computation and
classification requirements defined in RFC7665 and

I-D.ietf-sfc-control-plane. It is also aligned with SFC control plane and teas
WG pce central control drafts.

This draft has been around several IETF meetings and became stable when several
dependent documents have been solid as basis.

Before this meeting, we recieved a few comments from SFC chairs and it has been
addressed in v-(11).

We are happy to recieve additional comments if you have. Thanks!

-Qin