Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pce-pceps-15: Yes

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pceps/

COMMENT:

Thank you for addressing my DISCUSS points and comments.

I think the text about use of RFC 6125 should use RFC 6125 terminology like
DNS-ID and CN-ID, because they have a bit more semantics associated with them
other than just subjectAltName:DNS. I think you should also clarify whether you
want to allow wildcards in DNS-ID/CN-ID (RFC 6125 talks about that).