Thanks Jon.

From: Jonathan Hardwick [mailto:jonathan.hardw...@metaswitch.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2017 11:51
To: LITKOWSKI Stephane OBS/OINIS; pce@ietf.org
Subject: RE: Clarifications on PST handling in draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type &
draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing

Hi Stephane

OK, let's go with solution (2).  That is, if the PATH-SETUP-TYPE is not present
in a message, then it unambiguously means that the path setup type is RSVP-TE.
Then implementations don't have to try to infer the path setup type from other
objects or previous messages.

I am revising draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type at the moment to address an earlier
comment from Julien, so I will include this clarification in the next revision.

Thanks for the input!
Cheers
Jon