Thanks Dhruv.

I am fine with making sure we have the proper PCErr message listed in case a
PCC rejects such a change. However, it seems to me that we should describe the
procedures for a PCC which honors it.

I am not sure that I understand how it helps migration. It seems too
complicated for its own sake.

Mustapha.