Dear authors,

In draft-ietf-pce-flowspec-01.txt, section 7 "Flow Specification TLVs", I'm
surprise to not seen MPLS Label as flow identifier.

I see at least one use case: Possibility to stitch or nest 2 tunnels.
Particular useful at the inter-domain or to ease management of hierarchical
tunnels

Do you think it is possible to add a new code point i.e. TBD8 "MPLS Label" to
filter incoming packet based on the MPLS Label.

In the same order, but with less importance, do you think it is feasible to add
new code points to filter incoming packet based on Layer 2 identifiers e.g.
VLAN ID, Ethernet Address ... ?

Regards

Olivier