From: xiong.q...@zte.com.cn [mailto:xiong.q...@zte.com.cn]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 11:11 AM
To: Marina Fizgeer <marina.fizg...@ecitele.com>
Cc: pce@ietf.org; hu.fang...@zte.com.cn; zhan.shuangp...@zte.com.cn; Michael
Gorokhovsky <michael.gorokhov...@ecitele.com>; Alexander Ferdman
<alexander.ferd...@ecitele.com>; Ron Sdayoor <ron.sday...@ecitele.com>;
Alexander Vainshtein <alexander.vainsht...@ecitele.com>; Rotem Cohen
<rotem.co...@ecitele.com>
Subject: 答复: RE: PCEP extensions for SR-TP

Hi Marina,

Thanks for your comments! I understand your points now.

I agree with you that two labels need to be added to the ERO sub-object list.
That is forwarding path label and reverse path label.

An  And  just one label will be inserted into the SR label stack and another
one is stored for the bi-directional binding and mapping process.

The details are as following:

[cid:image003.png@01D43A0C.AAB31A70]

So there is one problem left. How to carry the path label?

1, add two sub-TLVs to the LSP object (one for forward path ID and  one with R
bit for reverse path ID).

2, add the two path labels  to the SR-ERO subobjects.

3,add one path label to the SR-ERO subobjects  and insterted into label stack
together with ERO,  add another path to the LSP object sub-TLV for local
processing.

Any suggestion is appreciated!

Best Regards,

Quan

熊泉 xiongquan

软件工程师 Software Engineer
预研标准部/有线研究院/有线产品经营部 Standard Preresearch Dept./Wireline Product R&D
Institute/Wireline Product Operation

[cid:image004.gif@01D43A0C.AAB31A70]

[cid:image005.gif@01D43A0C.AAB31A70]
武汉市东湖高新技术开发区华师园路6号中兴通讯
2/F, R&D Building, ZTE Corporation, Huashi Park Road 6th,
Hi-tech Donghu District, Wuhan, P.R.China, 430022
T: +86 27 13871144372
E: xiong.q...@zte.com.cn<mailto:xiong.q...@zte.com.cn>
www.zte.com.cn<http://www.zte.com.cn/>

原始邮件