Greetings PCE'rs,

Please find a new version of draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-extensions (version 06).
Thanks to Adrian Farrel for his recent and thorough review, it helped the
authors polish the I-D.

Revisions to the new version of the I-D include:

- Updated Abstract
- Updated Introduction
- Updated Security text
- Added RFC7399 (Unanswered questions of the PCE) text and reference to
Introduction Scope
- Consistency of "Objective Functions" text
- Revised H-PCE-CAPABILITY TLV format and behavior
- Cleaned up Section 3.3.1 OF Codes
- Consistency of text and readability updates
- Added IANA allocation policy to IANA Section
- Implementation Status moved to an Appendix with statement that this will be
removed before publication

There is one material change to protocol solution in the I-D. It is proposed
that the H-PCE-CAPABILITY TLV should now use one flag (P-bit), instead of two.
If set, will signal that the child PCE wishes to use the peer PCE as a parent
PCE:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-extensions-06#page-8

The authors will follow-up with Adrian, via the PCE list, and respond to his
specific comments in a separate email.

BR, Dan.