Excellent, thanks Dhruv. Let me get with the other authors and discuss. So far,
I don’t see an issue. Thanks for the suggestions.

BR, Dan.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.i...@gmail.com>
Sent: 28 November 2018 15:16
To: Daniel King <dan...@olddog.co.uk>
Cc: pce@ietf.org; Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.dh...@huawei.com>
Subject: Re: [Pce] New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-extensions-06.txt

Hi Daniel,

As the document shepherd, I have some suggested changes that I have made
directly in the text file. Most of them are editorial in nature and some fixes
issues with the last update. I have a few suggestions that I have put in the
text file.

Diff:
https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-extensions-06&url2=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dhruvdhody-huawei/ietf/master/draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-extensions-06-dd.txt

Hope you found this helpful, to merge directly into your working copy.
I have the shepherd report ready and we could move forward when you post an
update. Also need to check with Adrian, if he is happy with the resolution of
his comments.

Regards,
Dhruv