发件人: internet-dra...@ietf.org [mailto:internet-dra...@ietf.org]
发送时间: 2022年6月16日 11:12
收件人: Zhenghaomian <zhenghaom...@huawei.com>; Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
<oscar.gonzalezded...@telefonica.com>; Oscar de Dios
<oscar.gonzalezded...@telefonica.com>; Victor Lopez <victor.lo...@nokia.com>;
Young Lee <younglee...@gmail.com>; Zafar Ali <z...@cisco.com>
主题: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls-18.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls-18.txt
has been successfully submitted by Haomian Zheng and posted to the IETF
repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls
Revision:       18
Title:          Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP)
Extensions for Stateful PCE Usage in GMPLS-controlled Networks
Document date:  2022-06-16
Group:          pce
Pages:          25
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls-18

Abstract:
   The PCE communication Protocol (PCEP) has been extended to support
   stateful PCE functions where the Stateful PCE maintains information
   about paths and resource usage within a network, but these
   extensions do not cover all requirements for GMPLS networks.

   This document provides extensions required for PCEP so as to enable
   the usage of a stateful PCE capability in GMPLS-controlled networks.

The IETF Secretariat