Hi Dhruv,

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

For comments received during IETF113 – I checked notes:
https://notes.ietf.org/notes-ietf-113-pce?both

And it seems to me that those should be covered already in latest version
(v02), which will be presented. To be more specific:

  *   Comment from Tarek about reducing number of flags to block specific
trigger for re-optimization – TLV was renamed and we dropped original flags for
triggering re-optimization (new flag was introduced to address comment from
Andrew, but that is described bellow). Tarek also joined draft as co-author.
  *   Comments from Andrew – he joined draft as co-author and provided more
comments – including those provided during last IETF presentation. Those
comments should be addressed.
  *   Comment from Cheng Li – I responded to that comment during presentation.
  *   Comment from Fan Yang – It was about draft [0] and not about [1] (used
references from your mail)

So only remaining comment I can see is from you about using policy association
vs introducing new TLV for blocking re-computation – I discussed it with you
before this draft was introduced and you know my opinion, so I’ll keep others
from PCE WG to express their view. For now, feedback received from co-authors
for introducing those TLVs is positive. We still have a plan to add capability
(or other mechanism to handle backward compatibility) to check whether blocking
re-computation is supported. Something like that would be harder (if possible)
to do with associations.

For your new comments – please see inline.

Regards,
Samuel