Hi WG,

The adoption call is concluded and we have a new WG I-D. Thanks to those
who provided feedback and comments. Note that the SPRING WG documents
referenced by this I-D have been updated and posted.

Authors,

Please post a -00 version with no content change. Please handle comments
received in -01.

Thanks!
Dhruv & Julien