From: Pce <pce-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Dhruv Dhody <d...@dhruvdhody.com>
Date: Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 1:38 AM
To: "pce@ietf.org" <pce@ietf.org>
Subject: [Pce] Proposed PCE WG Charter update

CAUTION: This is an external email. Please be very careful when clicking links
or opening attachments. See the URL nok.it/ext for additional information.

Hi WG,

The PCE WG charter (-07) was last updated in 2014. Your chairs and AD discussed
the need to bring the charter up to date. We have made a proposed small update
(-08) and placed it in our WG's Github - https://github.com/ietf-wg-pce/charter

A diff of the changes can be seen at -
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url1=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ietf-wg-pce/charter/main/charter-ietf-pce-07.txt&difftype=--html&url2=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ietf-wg-pce/charter/main/charter-ietf-pce-08.txt

We request the WG to review the proposed charter update. We suggest using the
mailing list for discussion and proposing substantial changes. Minor edits may
also be suggested via PR directly on the GitHub.

Please provide all your comments before 5th July. We would then forward the
request to our AD.

Thanks!
Dhruv & Julien