Thank you Chairs! We will update the draft according to the discussion in the
Mailing list and post it when the window is reopen.

Best Regards,
Cheng

From: Dhruv Dhody <d...@dhruvdhody.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2024 10:22 PM
To: pce@ietf.org
Cc: pce-chairs <pce-cha...@ietf.org>;
draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-optio...@ietf.org
Subject: Re: WGLC for draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-optional-07

Hi WG,

The WGLC is closed. Thanks for everyone's comments and feedback. The I-D is on
agenda for IETF 119 to discuss the resolution for comments received.

The authors should update the draft based on the comment received and we will
take the draft forward.

Thanks!
Dhruv & Julien

On Thu, Mar 7, 2024 at 8:21 PM Dhruv Dhody