-----Original Message-----
From: Kipling (Kip) Will [mailto:kipw...@berkeley.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 2:18 PM
To: Brett, Roberta; RLA; Kavanaugh, Dave; Patrick O'Grady; Lee, Vince; bob
zuparko; T.C. MacRae; Dooley, John W - APHIS; Steve Lew
Subject: PCES executive board news

Dear All,
I am very please to announce that we now have a full compliment of executive
board members EXCEPT FOR PRESIDENT ELECT. We need to find someone for that
asap. I am pleased that John Dooley is the SMO committee chair and Steve Lew
will join us as the new Recording Secretary.

Both the publication committee and social media and outreach committee need
members. The Chairs should look for those. I am going to try and put people and
committees in contact with each other to help organize communication. I think
we can have more fun, do more things with less effort if we are a little better
at communicating.

Here is the list:
President Kipling W. Will
President-elect  ?? [my current term officially ends Jan 1 according to bylaws]
Past President  - Rolf L. Aalbu Treasurer  Robert L. Zuparko Managing Secretary
 - Vincent F. Lee Recording Secretary  - Steve Lew Managing Editor  - Ted C.
MacRae Historical Committee Chair - David H. Kavanaugh [Arnaud, Hardy] Program
Committee Chair - Roberta Brett [Oboyski, Hauser] Publication Committee Chair -
 Patrick O'Grady [+2?] Social Media and Outreach Committee - John Dooley
[?contact Paul DaSilva <paul.dasi...@marin.edu>, +1?]

So far >30 people have responded to the survey. That's hopeful.

ciao,
Kip

--

Contact info:

Kipling W. Will
Associate Professor/Insect Systematist
Associate Director,Essig Museum of Entomology

send specimens to:
Essig Museum of Entomology
1101 Valley Life Sciences Building, #4780 University of California, Berkeley
Berkeley, CA 94720-4780

letter mail to:
130 Mulford Hall
ESPM Dept.- Organisms & Environment Div.
University of California
Berkeley, California 94720

fax 510-643-5438

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for
the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the
use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and
immediately.